Terms & Conditions
- Online Casino is controlled and maintained by Gamesys N.V., Cybertel LLC and Gamecode Ltd. together hereinafter ("the Company"), and is regulated under the Curacao Gaming license #8048/JAZ2017-007 issued by the Antillephone N.V. in Curacao and under the UK Gambling Commission Remote License #000-045449-R-325760-002 issued by the UKGC in Birmingham, England.
- Games at Online Casino are provided by Gamesys N.V., Gamecode Ltd. and Digitus LTD trading as Betsoft Gaming, Company number 174217 under License No. 1668/JAZ issued to Curacao eGaming, Authorized and Regulated by the Government of Curacao, and ReelNRG, Company Number 149764, located in Heelsumstraat, 51 Unit B-03, E-Commerce Park Country, Curaçao.
- By registering and placing a bet in the BetVoyager Online Casino (hereinafter "Online Casino"), you accept and agree to abide by the:
- General Terms and Conditions outlined on this page;
- Rules and regulations pertaining to any game;
- All Terms and Conditions pertaining to promotional offers, bonuses and special offers, which are periodically made available on this website.
2. Changes to the Terms.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, edit, update or alter any of the Terms for a variety of reasons, including commercial, legal (as per new laws and regulations), as well as for reasons related to customer service. The Company shall inform the player about any amendments, additions or changes by posting the new editions of the Terms on this site.
- The Company recommends the player to regularly check for updates on the Terms.
- The player holds the responsibility for reviewing the current Terms. The Company reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to make any changes in the Online Casino operating procedure, including software and procedures for the provision of services, as well as change the requirements, the implementation of which is necessary for access to and use of services in accordance with the current legislation.
- The player must stop using the Online Casino Service any time he/she fails to agree with the changes. Continued use of the Online Casino service after the date of entry into force of the revised Term, shall automatically be considered as consent and acceptance of the revised Terms, including (for the avoidance of doubt) any additions, deletions, substitutions or other changes in the Identifying Information relating to the Company, referred to in paragraph 2.1 of these Terms, regardless of whether the player received a notification or read the revised Terms.
3. Legal requirements.
- On no account and under no circumstances are persons under 18 years of age or persons still under the required age of majority legally allowed to participate in gambling games as laid down under the law of a particular jurisdiction (hereinafter the "Age limit"), or use the Online Casino services.
- Use of Online Casino services by persons under the Age limit is considered a violation of the Terms.
- The Company reserves the right to request documentary evidence to verify the age of the player at any stage to ensure that persons who have not yet attained the Age limit do not use the Online Casino services.
- The Company reserves the right to deny the use of services or to disable an account if the player has not provided the required evidence of the Age limit or in cases where the Company suspects that a person under the Age limit is using the service.
- In some jurisdictions, online gambling may be illegal. Player understands and accepts that the Company is unable to provide legal advice or warranty regarding the legality of using Online Casino services for a particular jurisdiction.
- The Company makes no claims that Online Casino services meet the legal requirements of your country.
- The player uses the services provided by the Online Casino according to their own choice and discretion, as well as through taking full responsibility, taking a decision on whether the use of the Online Casino legal services is in accordance with the legislation of his/her country.
- The Company does not intentionally provide services that might conflict with the current legislation of any jurisdiction.
- The Player acknowledges, warrants and agrees that the use of services provided by the Online Casino complies with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
- The Company is not responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Online Casino service.
- The Company is unable to accept accounts or offer any products or services to players residing in the following countries: United States and its territories, Latvia. The list of countries may be amended by the Casino without any prior notification.
- The player is solely responsible for all taxes and fees applicable in connection with any winnings derived from the use of the Online Casino.
- If the winnings are subject to taxation by local legislation, taxing or other authorities, the player is responsible for drawing up reports on their winnings and/or losses to the relevant authorities.
4. Opening of an account.
- In order to use the Online Casino Service, the player must register the game account (hereinafter "the Account"). To do this, the player has to create a profile Username, enter an e-mail address and choose a password, which will later be used to log into the system. The player will also need to provide personal information including gender, name, date of birth and phone number.
- All information specified during registration must be correctly filled by the player. For purposes of confirming the information provided at registration, the Company has the right at any time to request documentation on the Player's proof of identity (including, but not limited to, a copy of passport, ID of credit card or any other payment system), as well as any other documents at the discretion of the Company. If the player does not provide such information, the Company has the right to suspend the player's account as long as the player does not provide this information, and/or permanently block the Account in question.
- The player confirms that the personal information that they have provided during registration in the Online Casino is accurate, complete and reliable. In case of any change of any particular information detail, the player must make appropriate corrections to the information provided.Failure to do so may result in restrictions, non-fulfillment of transactions (bonus, winnings) and/or final Account suspension.
- In case of any questions that may arise or problems that the player might face during the registration, the player can contact customer support through a special feedback form or via e-mail at support@Betvoyager.com.
- The player may only register one account per single instance of use of the services. All other accounts opened by the player/his family/from his e-mail or IP addresses/his computer or other device shall be considered "Duplicate accounts". All duplicate accounts will be closed immediately by the Company and:
- All transactions made from the Duplicate account shall be nullified;
- All bets placed using the Duplicate account shall be nullified;
- All winnings or bonuses received or accrued during the active use of the Duplicate account shall be nullified. At the request of the Company, the player must return any funds derived from the Duplicate account to the Company.
5. Identity authentication, requirements for protection against money laundering.
- Taking into account the rights of the Player to use the Online Casino service, the Player guarantees, confirms, is bounded by and agrees that:
- The Player's age is above the legal age limit allowed for participation in gambling activities under the laws of his/her country.
- The Player is the rightful owner of the funds deposited into his/her Account.
- All the information provided by the Player during the registration process and/or at a later time, including with respect to any dealings or transactions that require entering or submitting a certain sum of money, is true, up-to-date, accurate, and the name provided matches the name indicated on the credit/debit card (cards) or other current accounts that will be used to make or receive funds on the gaming account.
- The Player is fully aware that by using the Online Casino service, he/she risks losing money, and so shall be fully responsible for any loss arising from using the Online Casino service.
- The Player agrees in using the Online Casino services solely for entertainment purposes, voluntarily and at his/her own risk.
- The Player shall not be entitled to make any claims against the Company in connection with losses incurred when using the Online Casino service.
- The Player fully understands the general methods, rules and procedures for the provision of services and games on the Internet.
- The Player understands that he/she bears the responsibility for ensuring the accuracy of the submitted betting and gaming data.
- The Player shall not commit any acts or actions that may damage the Company's reputation.
- By agreeing to the Terms, the Player gives the Company the right to conduct any type of periodic inspections at the Company's discretion, or as required by a third party (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) for the purposes of confirming the Player's identity and contact information (hereinafter "Verification").
- During the Verification, the Company reserves the right to restrict the Player's ability to withdraw funds from the Player's account.
- If any information provided is false, inaccurate, misleading, and/or otherwise incomplete, the Player shall be considered in violation of the Terms, and the Company has the right to immediately close the Player's account and/or deny the Player the use of the Online Casino services, in addition to other actions that may be taken at the Company's discretion.
- If the Player shall be unable to confirm compliance with the age limit, the Company reserves the right to terminate the Player's account. If at the time of using the Online Casino services connected with gambling, the Player's age was below the age limit, then:
- The Player's account shall be blocked;
- All transactions made during this time shall be canceled/nullified;
- All bets placed during this period shall be canceled/nullified;
- All winnings or bonuses received or accrued during that period shall be canceled/nullified. At the request of the Company, the Player shall be obliged to return to the Company any funds derived from the Account.
6. Login, password and security.
- After opening the Account, the Player shall under no circumstance reveal/disclose his/her username and password to anyone else (deliberately or accidentally). If the Player loses or forgets his/her account information details, he/she can use the password recovery form by clicking on "?" in the "Password" field in the login window.
- The Player shall be solely responsible for the security of his/her own password and for all activities and transactions conducted through the Player's account. The player shall be responsible for all losses on the Player's account incurred by the faulty actions of third parties.
- The Player agrees that he/she shall immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized access to the Player's account and/or any breach of security. The Player agrees to provide the Company on request proof of such unauthorized access.
- The Company shall under no circumstances be held liable for any damages incurred by the Player as a result of the unauthorized use of the Player's login and password by third parties, regardless of whether they were authorized by the Player or without their knowledge.
7. Deposits and withdrawals.
- If the Player wishes to take part in gambling activity in the Online Casino, he/she must have funds available on his/her account.
- The player confirms that the funds deposited into his/her Account were not obtained from criminal and/or illegal and/or unauthorized activities.
- The Player shall not renounce prior transactions and/or negate or reverse any payments that may be the cause of a refund by a third party in order to avoid any legal liability.
- By using payment systems to make deposits and/or withdrawals, the player confirms that he/she is familiarized with the conditions of the service "YooMoney Quick payment" (https://yoomoney.ru/pay/page?id=526623), as well as those of the other payment systems.
- The Company shall not accept funds from third parties, that is, friends, relatives, partners, and/or spouses, and so on. The Player shall make deposits into his/her Account only from an account/system and/or payment cards registered in his/her name.
- For any bank transfer requested for the purposes of returning funds to the rightful owner, all bank charges/commissions shall be borne by the recipient.
- The Company shall not accept funds in the form of physical cash sent by any means. The Company shall not process any direct transfers to external accounts or virtual wallets.
- The Company is entitled to use third parties to process electronic payments and/or financial institutions to process the Player's payments and payouts. If the terms and conditions of such third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions are inconsistent with these Terms, the Player agrees to be bound by these regulations.
- In case of suspicious or illegal cash replenishments, including the use of stolen credit cards and/or any other activity of a fraudulent nature, the Company reserves the right to block the Player's Account, nullify/cancel any payments made and recover any winnings. The Company reserves the right to inform the relevant authorities and/or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any fraudulent activity on any payment or any other illegal activity. The Company reserves the right to hire collection agencies for recovering payments.
- Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the Company was notified about the theft of the credit cards.
- The Company may at any time set off any positive balance from the Player's Account for the usage of any amount that the player must pay the Company, including (without limitation) the re-issuing of bets or wagers in accordance with paragraph 5.5., Section 9 ("Collusions, misleading actions, fraudulent and criminal activity") or Section 14 ("Errors and omissions").
- The Player acknowledges and agrees that his/her Account is not a bank account and, therefore, there are no insurance policies, guarantees, replenishments or other protection tools associated with deposit insurance or banking insurance, as well as any similar insurance policies. The funds placed into the Account by the Player are non-interest bearing.
- The player can at any time request a withdrawal of funds from the Account, provided that:
- All payments that were transferred to the Player's account have been tested for the absence of unacceptable actions;
- Any verification activities referred to in Section 6 were properly conducted;
- When Player is making an application for the withdrawal of funds, the following shall be considered:
- The profile information shall be complete, accurate and confirmed by the relevant documents;
- The application for the withdrawal of funds is not contrary to the provisions described in the Payment Rules section of the site;
- If the betting amount does not exceed double the size of the sum of all deposits by the Player, the Company reserves the right to retain 10% (but not less than €0.5) of the total amount withdrawn.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any delays in payments processing arising after the application for the withdrawal of funds has been processed by the Company's managers.
- The Company shall be entitled to retain a commission on the costs for the withdrawal of funds, which were not included as part of the game.
- For security reasons, all withdrawal requests can be processed only for the account in which no less than €5 was deposited using one of personalized payment system (except Paysafecard).
- Gamecode is the payment processing company for non-UK licensed jurisdictions' Paysafe customers.
- All card transactions are conducted through Wirecard. UK-licensed jurisdictions are processed via Gamecode Ltd. Curacao-licensed jurisdictions are processed via Cybertel LLC.
8. Collusions; misleading actions; fraudulent and criminal activity.
- The following activities are strictly prohibited and constitute a fundamental breach of the Terms:
- Provision of information to third parties;
- The use of illegal actions (known as cheating), including the use of malicious software, vulnerabilities and bugs in the software, the use of automated players (also known as "bots");
- Committing fraudulent activities in one's own interests, including use of stolen, cloned or otherwise illegally obtained credit or debit card data when replenishing the Account;
- Engaging in any criminal activity, including money laundering or any other activity with legally criminal consequences;
- The entry or attempted entry into an agreement, and/or intention to directly or indirectly participate in any collusion scheme with any other player while playing on the Online Casino.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend, revoke or cancel any payments or winnings associated with the bonus money provided by the Company (bonuses, freemonies, etc.) if there is suspicion that the Player is trying to abuse them.
- The Company shall take all reasonable measures to prevent and to detect conspiracies and participants in conspiracies. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the Player as a result of collusion, fraud or other illegal operations or cheating, and any action of the Company in this regard will be made in its sole discretion.
- The Company may at any time, without notice, block the Player's access to the Online Casino and block the Account if it suspects that the Player is involved in fraud or fraudulent activity. In this case, the Company disclaims any obligation to refund or otherwise compensate the Player for the funds available on the Account. The Company also reserves the right to inform the relevant authorities, and the Player shall be obliged to cooperate with the Company in the investigation of this situation.
- The player is prohibited from using the services and/or software for any illegal or fraudulent activities, or for any unlawful or fraudulent transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of a particular jurisdiction. The Company reserves the right at any time to suspend or block the account and keep the funds.
In this case, the Player shall lose any entitlement to any claim to the Company.
9. Other prohibited acts in the Online Casino.
- The Player may not use offensive or aggressive manner of communication; the use of profanity, threats, humiliation against other players and employees of the Company is strictly prohibited.
- The Player has no right to upload into the Online Casino system information in a volume that can cause operational failures or malfunctions of the Online Casino system. The Player is prohibited from carrying out any action that may affect the operation of the Online Casino in any form, for example, the use and/or distribution of viruses or similar malware. Any mass mailing or spam information is strictly prohibited. Interfering, distorting, deleting, or otherwise modifying the information found in the Online Casino system is strictly prohibited.
- The Player agrees to use the Online Casino only for purposes of personal entertainment, and has no right to copy the Online Casino or any part thereof in any form without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The Player agrees not to hack into, try to hack into the system, and/or try to obtain access or other means of bypassing the Company's security system. If there are any suspicions on an attempt to hack into the system, or to obtain access or otherwise bypass the security system or software, the Company shall immediately ban the Player's access to the Online Casino and the Player's account. The Company reserves the right to inform the appropriate authorities about such measures taken.
- The Company shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage which the Player or third party may suffer as a result of the problems caused by attacks, viruses or other technologically harmful material incurred when using the Online Casino and/or downloading any material posted in the Online Casino, and/or any links located in the Online Casino.
- The sale or transfer of ownership of an Account between players or faking the loss of dibs in order to further transfer the dibs to another player is strictly prohibited. Intentional loss of dibs occurs when the Player loses the game specifically in order to transfer money to another player.
10. Duration of validity of gaming account and its cancellation.
- The Player may block his/her account at any time by sending an email with the appropriate request to the Online Casino inter-office mail or to support@Betvoyager.com.
- As long as the Player has still not received confirmation of the blocking of his/her account, he/she shall be fully responsible for any activity performed on his/her account.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a fee or amount that the Player owes the Company up to the account suspension.
- The Company may block the Player's account immediately without notice if:
- For any reason, the Company has decided to discontinue the provision of services as a whole or for a specific Player;
- The player is trying to hack into the system or colludes;
- The player interferes with and/or is trying to manipulate the system software;
- The Player uses his/her Account for purposes that may be considered illegal under the current legislation, for example, the Player tries to gain access to the Online Casino in a jurisdiction where gambling is prohibited;
- If the Player's Account remains inactive for a long time (more than 18 months). If, in this case, there is money on the Player's Account, before blocking the Account, the Company shall attempt to contact the Player for the purposes of repaying these funds to the Player, using the contact information provided. If within 15 days the Player fails to respond appropriately, or no appropriate information is received from him/her, the gaming account shall be blocked, and the money shall be used for charity.
11. Changes on the website.
- At any time, the Company may, at its own discretion, make changes or add any service provided by Online Casino in order to maintain and upgrade the Online Casino.
12. System Errors and software vulnerabilities.
- In the event of any system failure or error in the game (deviation from the normal functioning of the game logic for whatever reason), the Company shall try to rectify the situation in the minimum time possible. The Company shall not assume any responsibility for the failure or malfunction of any information technology device or equipment caused by the work of the equipment used by the Player to access the Online Casino, as well as the failure or malfunction of the Player's ISP.
13. Errors, omissions and shortages.
- In the event that an error is detected, the Player shall be obliged to stop the game and immediately notify the Company by contacting the support team via the e-mail support@Betvoyager.com, or by internal mail. The Company reserves the right to award a prize to the player who finds a bug or software vulnerability.
- If the Player uses money that has been credited into his/her account, or that has been deposited into it by mistake, to place further bets or participate in the game, the Company may cancel such bets and/or any winnings that the Player can obtain through the use of such funds, and if the Company has already paid the Player money for such bets or games, these amounts shall be considered as having been transferred to the Player in trust, and the Player shall be required to immediately return them at the Company's request.
- Neither the Company (including its employees or agents) nor the Company's partners or suppliers, shall be responsible for any damages, including loss of winnings that occur as a result of an error on the part of the Player or the Company.
- The Company, its shareholders and licensees, distributors, subsidiary enterprises, affiliates, and all staff members and directors shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
14. Company's Limitation of Liability.
- The Player agrees that the choice to use or not use the services lies entirely with him/her, and the Player shall do so solely at his/her own choice and discretion, and at his/her own risk.
- Work of the Online Casino shall be carried out according to the conditions described on this website.
- The Company does not make any additional reassurances or warranties with respect to the Online Casino or the services offered in the Online Casino, and hereby excludes its liability (to the extent permitted by law) in terms of all possible implied warranties.
The Company is not responsible for any contracts, breaches of law, negligence, any inflicted damages or losses, including, but not limited to loss of data, revenue, credibility and reputation, as well as for any losses not presently envisaged by the Company cannot.
15. Violation of Terms.
- The Player agrees to fully compensate the Company any claim, liability, costs or expenses (including legal fees), as well as any other costs that may arise as a result of a violation of the Terms player.
- The Player agrees fully to indemnify, defend and protect the interests of the Company, its partners and their respective companies and their respective officers, directors, and employees from any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees and any other expenses arising for any reason as a result of:
- Breach of the law or third party rights by Player;
- Use of access to the services of any other person using the identification details of the Player with or without his/her permission.
- In cases when the Player shall breach the Terms thereof, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
- Send the Player (using the contact details of the player) a notification on the violation of the Terms by the Player, demanding an end to the violation;
- Suspend the Player's account such that the Player is unable to make any bets or play any games on the Online Casino;
- Block the Player's account with or without prior notice;
- Deduct from the Player's account payouts, bonuses or winnings which Player acquired as a result of any serious violation;
- The Company has the right to cancel the Player's username and password if the Player fails to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
16. Intellectual property rights.
- The contents of Online Casino are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights held by the Company or used by third party license holders.
- All downloaded or printed materials contained in the Online Casino can only be downloaded to a single personal computer, and can only be printed solely for personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances does the use of the Online Casino offer the user any intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by the Company or any other third party.
- Any use or reproduction of the trade name, trademarks, logos or other creative materials found on the Online Casino without the written permission of the Company is strictly prohibited.
- The Player shall be solely responsible for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any prohibited activities. The Player shall immediately notify the Company as soon as the player becomes aware of any person having committed any of the prohibited activities, and shall provide the Company with the necessary assistance in carrying out any investigation which the Company may carry out by using the information provided by the Player in this regard.
17. Player's personal information.
- The Company shall be obliged to comply with data protection requirements and obligations in the form in which any personal information collected during a visit by the Player to the Online Casino is used.
- By providing information to the Company, the Player agrees to the right of the Company to process their personal data for the purposes described in the Terms, or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
- The Company's policy is not to disclose any personal information to anyone other than employees who need access to the Player's data in to provide services efficiently.
- The Company shall retain a copy of all correspondence received from the Player (including copies of any emails) in order to accurately record all information received from players.
18. Use the "cookie" files.
- The Company uses "cookie" files to ensure the maximum functionality of the Online Casino.
- A "cookie" file is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit Online Casino, and enables the system to "remember" a player when he/she visits the Online Casino again.
- More information on removing or controlling "cookie" files is available on the website: www.aboutcookies.org
- The Company requests that you understand that the removal of "cookie" files or any measures that prevent them from saving on your computer may in the future make it impossible to access certain parts or functions of the Online Casino.
19. Complaints and notifications.
- If the Player wants to file a complaint regarding the Online Casino, the first action to take, in a reasonably short period, is to contact Customer Service regarding the complaint.
- In the event of any dispute, the Player agrees that the Account on the server shall act as the final evidence in determining the outcome of any claim.
- If the event a dispute cannot be resolved, the player can contact the UKGC-approved ADR provider: http://www.ecogra.org/
20. Transfer of rights and obligations.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-license, or pledge the Terms, in whole or in part, to any third party (without the Player's consent), provided that such an assignment would be on the same terms and conditions no less favorable to the player.
21. Circumstances of Force Majeure.
- The Company shall not be held accountable in case of failure or delay in performance of any of the obligations under the Terms, which are caused by force majeure, including natural disasters, war, civil unrest, disruptions in public communication networks or services, industrial disputes or DDOS-attacks and Internet attacks of similar nature that could have adverse consequences ("Force majeure").
- For the duration period of the Force Majeure circumstances, the Company's activities shall be deemed suspended, and there shall be a delay in the execution of obligations for a period of time equal to the duration period of the Force Majeure circumstances.
- The Company shall use all available resources to stop the action of Force Majeure circumstances, or shall to seek a solution by which it will be possible to fulfill of the obligations, in spite of the Force Majeure.
- If the Company is unable to strictly enforce the Player to fulfill any of the obligations, or if the Company itself is unable to take advantage of any of the rights or legal remedies to which it entitled, this shall not in any way constitute a waiver of such rights or legal remedies, and shall not exempt the Player from compliance with such obligations.
- If any of the Terms shall become void, legally invalid or in any degree lose legal validity, such a term, condition or provision shall, to the appropriate extent, be separated from the remaining provisions, terms and wording, which shall fully retain their validity, as provided for by legislation.
- In such cases, that part deemed invalid or legally unenforceable shall be changed in accordance with the applicable law to reflect as accurately as possible the original objectives of the Company.
24. Legislation and Jurisdiction.
- For players from all territories except the UK and EU: These Terms are in compliance with and construed in accordance with the legislation of the government of the Netherland Antilles and the Player shall irrevocably be subject to the exclusive (single) law of the Netherland Antilles court jurisdiction for settling any disputes (including damage claims and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, legality, effect, interpretation or action, or the legal relationships established under the Terms, or in any way arising from the Terms.
- Players from the UK and EU: These Terms are in compliance with and construed in accordance with the legislation of the government of the United Kingdom and the Player shall irrevocably be subject to the exclusive (single) law of the United Kingdom court jurisdiction for settling any disputes (including damage claims and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with the creation, legality, effect, interpretation or action, or the legal relationships established under the Terms, or in any way arising from the Terms.
25. External links.
- Online Casino may contain external links to other websites that also are outside the Company's control and are not mentioned in the Terms.
- The Company is neither responsible for the content of any third party websites, actions or omissions of their respective owners, nor for third party advertisement content or sponsorship on those sites.
- Hyperlinks to external websites are provided only for informational purposes.
- The use of any such links by the Player is at his/her own risk.